You can get involved and support National Gun Violence Awareness Day in a few ways:
- Mark your calendars with a reminder to #WearOrange on June 2.
- Attend an event in your community
- Create and wear orange (a pin, a scarf, an orange, or be creative and hold up any Orange item in your home). For more ideas, check out Everytown’s Facebook page.
- Go onto one of the official Wear Orange sites and share one of their pre-created social media posts on your personal or business social media page
- Display a poster from your window, door, office space or car