A Soul Box Project Exhibit is an immersive, emotionally impactful installation to help visitors visualize the scale of the U.S. gunfire epidemic. The Project is a national community art movement that raises awareness by counting and honoring victims, offering healing participation to those seeking solace, and providing dramatic visual support for all initiatives working for a safer, more civil society.
The Soul Box Project is…
- An opportunity to build partnerships in your community.
- A powerful visualization of a critical contemporary issue.
- Art that delivers awareness, empathy, healing, action.
- An anchor for programming a forum or panel discussion.
- A stunning visual that combines a broad spectrum of voices.
- Proven to attract media.
- Flexible and easy to schedule and install.
Installations can consist of dozens, hundreds or thousands of Soul Boxes in a museum, library, theater, gallery, art center, church, business or community center. There may be panels at a Soul Box “Branch” within driving distance. If so, reach out to inquire if panels are available to borrow.