A Soul Box Project Exhibit is an immersive, emotionally impactful installation to help visitors visualize the scale of the U.S. gunfire epidemic. The Project is a national community art movement that raises awareness by counting and honoring victims, offering healing participation to those seeking solace, and providing dramatic visual support for all initiatives working for a safer, more civil society.
Why schedule this traveling art exhibit?
The Soul Box Project is…
- An opportunity to build partnerships in your community.
- A powerful visualization of a critical contemporary issue.
- Art that delivers awareness, empathy, healing, action.
- An anchor for programming important conversations.
- A stunning visual that combines a broad spectrum of voices.
- Flexible and easy to schedule and install.
Installations can consist of hundreds or thousands of Soul Boxes. Whether in a museum, library, theater, gallery, art center, church, business or community center, no budget or venue is too large or too small. Exhibitions are scalable from under 20 linear feet to over 700. We can provide materials for a professional installation or a Do-It-Yourself pop-up exhibit. Email exhibit@SoulBoxProject.org to discuss an exhibition that will fit your venue and illustrate the scale of the gunfire epidemic in your community, city, state or the entire U.S.